Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Cute Valentine's (Or Anytime) Treat Holders


I've been kind of quiet on my blog lately. It isn't that I don't love all of you, it's just that I've been really busy getting some items together, or made, for my big upcoming event! (Here's a Hint-it has to do with a big milestone birthday! Want to take part it in and win some really cool things? Go HERE and HERE! Two separate giveaways for you, my readers!)

Anyhoo-I saw this post on Pinterest from The Macs, and I pinned it a long time ago.

I drink Izze as a splurge once in awhile and I started saving these boxes, because I really thought I could use them and hand out some goodies! It's pretty simple to make and it's just so darn cute to have a carrier!!!!




I started to save a few of these little boxes, but any kind would work.  Even a six-pack would work, if you drink root beer, or beer. This just means you have more pockets to fill! 

I took some scrap book paper and just traced around the outsides of each side and used good ole, regular Elmer's School Glue. (I know what you're thinking-fancy, huh!?)

One side filled with donuts!

One side filled with milks! Perfect for kids and adults alike!

Ready to be filled!
I am thinking of filling the other two with coffees and cupcakes! What a fun little treat carrier to deliver to some one on Valentine's Day, their birthday, or any day! Easy to hand off, and fun to decorate and make your own!

I'd love to see your creations! Head on over to my Facebook page and share your creations there!

Do you follow me on Facebook?
Do you follow me on Pinterest?
You Should!


"He who is generous, is blessed..."
Proverbs 22:9


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!