Wednesday, October 17, 2012

ShopKick App is AWESOME!



Good Morning! I rarely ever do this, but I need to share. I'm secretly couponer (not a big one, but I use them, and LOVE them!). 

I've been using the ShopKick App for over a year and I LOVE IT! I actually used my points last year for my iPad!

It's free, and you get points for walking into stores, and they have coupons as well. You redeem the points for gift cards. They Also have a Target Starbucks coupon for BOGO Drink!! Today has been like Christmas on my shopkick app!

To my surprise today, they completely updated their app and now-you can get gift cards to Starbucks, Target, Tiffany & Co., Coach, a Kitchen Aid Mixer, American Eagle, and many more!!! Pretty easy and you don't have to buy anything! (Who wouldn't like some FREE Tiffany's?????? Or Starbucks?????? or Target???? (Those are my favs!)

Check it out! You get points for signing up!
http//get.shopkick.com/rail9169

By the way, this isn't sponsored or anything, but I really just love sharing this stuff! This helped us so much at Christmas last year! And we all know it's right around the corner!

Enjoy! Let me know if you join or how you like it!!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!