Sunday, September 30, 2012

Easy White Chicken & Spinach Pizza

Easy White Chicken & Spinach Pizza
This will be a quick recipe. I'm not sure about you, but dinner's lately, have been no fun. I'm on recipe burn out. 

But, I do have a few tried and true quick recipes that I LOVE! They are kid friendly. I've found the more I include my two picky eaters in preparing a meal, they will more than likely eat it!

Easy White Chicken & Spinach Pizza

You Need:
1 Ready Pizza Crust
1 Jar Alfredo Sauce (Any Flavor)
Cooked and Sliced Chicken Breast (2 is plenty)
1 Bunch of Fresh Spinach, chopped
2 Roma Tomatoes (Sliced)
Italian Cheese Mix

1.) Preheat your oven as directed on pizza crust instructions.

2.) Spread out pizza crust on pan.

3.) Pour Alfredo sauce on crust to desired sauciness.* (We like a nice base, but not a heavy coating.)

4.) Place spinach all over pizza. (I feel you can't put too much on.)

5.) Spread out chicken breast on pizza.


6.) Place sliced tomatoes on pizza.


7.) Light coating of Italian Cheese Mix on top of pizza (or coat to desired cheesiness).


8.) Bake according to crust instructions.

9.) Eat and Enjoy!



*I usually add a little garlic salt and pepper to the Alfredo sauce to give it more flavor! Spice it up to taste, or leave it plain. Just a tip!


Let me know on Facebook how yours turned out! Happy eating!





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!